Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garage sale art


Some people say to me , oh you must have good garage sales where you live . But its not true there's a lot of dodgy ones too . You know the sort when you almost feel embarrassed for them and you wonder why they just didn't go to the tip instead . But sometimes ...just sometimes there are great ones , ones that you feel excited when you pull up the car and see something you love . Well this is my latest find ..apparently its by an Irish artist that draws them on the street or some such thing . But you know I wouldn't care if it was done by Joe Blow that lives down the end of my street ...the main thing is with art is that you love it . And I love this ! And how much was it I hear you ask a whole $10 . And you gotta love that .

xMichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment